|Cat Unit - 26|
|Bahamut Cat||Crazed Bahamut Cat|
Evolves into Crazed Bahamut Cat at Level 10.
- Extreme attack power (Area attack)
- Long ranged attacks
- Moderate health (compared to other specials)
- Long attack animation
- Long recharge time
- Slow movement speed
- Bahamut Cat has one of the highest damage per hit in the game, and is recommended to be used for most levels. Unlocking him makes Stories of Legend much easier (and in the long run), as he can take out most of the bosses in just a few hits.
- However, he suffers from a too moderate health and a low movement speed, making him inefficient against long range bosses like Master A., Camelle, THE SLOTH and Dark Emperor Nyandam's variants, as he won't be able to reach them without being knocked back.
- This being said, Bahamut shows his value only when he is protected enough to have the time to make his blast. Make sure to keep him as safe as possible.
English Version Edit
- Normal Form: An ancient Cat weapon that was rumored to have caused the first apocalypse. Has unearthly offensive power (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: Turns out the first apocalypse was actually caused by this one. You can see why... Has unearthly offensive power (Area Attack)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコムート (neko mūto)||Cat Mut|
|Evolved Form name||狂乱のネコムート (kyōran no neko mūto)||Frenzy Cat Mut|
|Normal Form description||かつて世界を滅ぼしたと伝えられる
|Rumored to have destroyed the world. An ultra ancient weapon of legend that harnesses overwhelming amounts of destructive power (Area attack)|
|Evolved Form description||かつて世界を滅ぼしたと伝えられる
|The other form turned out to be a costume for the real destroyer of the world. Still harnesses destructive power.|
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
- Normal Form: A dragon/demon creature with large arms, claws and a horn on its head. It has a Cat symbol on its chest. Appears to have bird talons. His attack animation is him creating a large energy sphere, then throwing it down, creating an explosion.
- Evolved Form: It is now a dark gray colour and looks rather more powerful and realistic. It now has black patterns on its arms that appear to be somewhat like an ancient writing of somekind. It now has spikes and little eye-like pictures on its knee. The cat symbol on its chest now resembles a crazed cat, showing how Bahamut has become crazed itself. Attack animation also changes. Dark ball is larger and creates a larger sized explosion (though his range does not actually increase).
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,500 HP||5,000 damage||450||20 seconds||6||3 times||121f||160.33 - 151.53 seconds|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|25,500 HP||85,000 damage||Area attack||-|
|Crazed Bahamut Cat|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|25,500 HP||85,000 damage||450||20 seconds||6||3 times||121f||160.33 - 151.53 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.