Bahamut Cat has one of the highest attack stats in the game, making him a must-have for anyone especially in the Stories of Legend.
|Cat Unit - 26|
|Bahamut Cat||Crazed Bahamut Cat|
Bahamut Cat can be obtained by completing Chapter 3.
Evolves into Crazed Bahamut Cat at Level 10.
- High health
- Colossal attack power (Area Attack)
- Long ranged attacks
- Useful for SoL
- Very slow attack speed and animation
- Long recharge time
- Slow movement speed
English Version Edit
- Normal Form: An ancient Cat weapon that was rumored to have caused the first apocalypse. Has unearthly offensive power (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: Turns out the first apocalypse was actually caused by this one. You can see why... Has unearthly offensive power (Area Attack)
- Crazed Bahamut its a very strong area attacker, and obviously one of the best cats you get from normal mode. However, due to its health, its not very good at tanking against hordes of enemies, or even just one extremely strong enemy. To keep him alive, you should protect him with Tank Cat, Crazed Tank, and any other spamming units.
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,500 HP||5,000 damage||450||240||6||3 times||121f||2400|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|25,500 HP||85,000 damage||Area attack||-|
|Crazed Bahamut Cat|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|25,500 HP||85,000 damage||450||240||6||3 times||121f||2400|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- Normal Form: A dragon/demon creature with large arms, claws and a horn on its head. It has a Cat symbol on its chest. Appears to have bird talons. His attack animation is him creating a large energy sphere, then throwing it down, creating an explosion.
- Evolved Form: It is now a dark gray colour and looks rather more powerful and realistic. It now has black patterns on its arms that appear to be somewhat like an ancient writing of somekind. It now has spikes and little eye-like pictures on its knee. The cat symbol on its chest now resembles a crazed cat, showing how Bahamut has become crazed itself. Attack animation also changes. Dark ball is larger and creates a larger sized explosion (though his range does not actually increase).