Baby Gao is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Uberfest event. Similar to Miko Mitama, Baby Gao has very different stats between forms, providing different usage in various situations.
|Cat Unit - 269|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Baby Gao||Mighty Lord Gao|
Evolves into Mighty Lord Gao at level 10.
- Great all-rounded stats against non-White enemies.
- The evolved form has chances for Critical Hit and is immune to Shockwaves.
- The normal form is quite cheap, spammable, and has a quite long range Area Attack.
- The evolved form has very long range.
- Relatively weak against Traitless Enemies.
- The evolved form has a very high summoning cost.
- The evolved form has a long recharging time.
- Normal form gets knocked back easily.
- Normal: Might be a crybaby but he's still young! He just doesn't realize the power within himself. Strong against every enemy with a trait. (Area Atk)
- Evolved: Only appears to those who seek true power. Strong against every enemy with a trait, immune to Wave attacks. Might critical (Area Atk).
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||幼獣ガオ (Yō-jū Gao)||Cub Beast Gao|
|Evolved Form name||皇獣ガオウ (Kō-jū Gaou)||Imperial Beast Gao|
|Normal Form description||怖がりで泣き虫な獣の子ども
|A cowardly crybaby beast-child, still completely unaware of the power resting within itself. Extremely strong against special-type (non-white) enemies. (Area Attack)|
|Evolved Form description||真の強さを求める者の前にのみ現れる幻のネコ
|Appears as nothing but a phantom cat before those who request true power. Extremely strong against special-type (non-white) enemies, immune to shockwaves and has a chance to make critical attacks. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: $600
- Chapter 2: $900
- Chapter 3: $1200
- Chapter 1: $4000
- Chapter 2: $6000
- Chapter 3: $8000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|800 HP||400 damage||310||3.07 seconds||9||5 times||1 second||16.33 - 7.53 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13600 HP||6800 damage||Area Attack||Strong against enemies with a trait (deals 1.5 times damage, only takes 1/2 damage).|
|Mighty Lord Gao|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|64600 HP||27200 damage||470||5.23 seconds||9||4 times||2 seconds||153.67 - 144.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Strong against enemies with a trait (deals 1.5 times damage, only takes 1/2 damage).|
Might perform Critical Hits.(5%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- The evolved form, by his design and attack animation, may be a reference to the goddess Amaterasu from the video game Okami.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|