Ancient Heroes Ultra Souls (超古代勇者ウルトラソウルズ chō kodai yūsha urutora souruzu, Lit. Super Ancient Heroes Ultra Souls) is one of the Rare Cat Capsule events in Battle Cats, characters based on Japanese myths. This event was added since February 28th, 2015 in The Battle Cats. These cats are all anti-Angels and are spammable in first form and act like an usual uber in Evolved form.
Players have a chance to get Uber Rare characters:
- The Death Moon (Princess Kaguya) - Blow attacks with a chance to slow down Metal and Angel Enemies!
- Fire Squad Kachiyama (Kachi-Kachi) - Attack with fire that weak Alien and Angel Enemies!
- Rock Revengers (Sarukani) - Strong against Zombie and Angel Enemies! Also prevent Zombies from reviving!
By playing the Rare Cat Capsule/Gacha during this special event.
- Apparently, the cats in this series combined folk(for initial form) and modern(evolved form) reference for each character
- Guardian Gamereon are based on Urashima Tarou and Gamera
- Super Galaxy Cosmo are based on Tsuru no Ongaeshi and Saint Seiya
- The Peach Angels are based on Momotarou, the evolved form change their transport modes from boat in folklore to war buggy instead of refering to modern story
- Jizo's Moving Castle are based on Kasa Jizou and Howl's Moving Castle
- The Death Moon are based on Taketori Monogatari and Star Wars(Death Star)
- Rock Revengers are based off of Saru-kani and the rock band Kiss
- Unlike the Nekoluga family, characters in this event are useful in both form. If you want mass-producion, use the normal form. If you want a one-big-hit type of unit, use the evolved form.
|Cat Capsule Events|