Alcatraz is the seventeeth subchapter in The Stories of Legend.
This Subchapter is insanely hard,even more than the last preceeding subchapter,Low Tide Beach, with its Beached Mammals. It is extremly crucial to have true forms by now, because if you dont, this subchspter will be nearly impossible. The hardest stage is Jailer in the Morgue, due to it having the infamous Dober P.D. Either way, the difficulty of this subchapter would be very hard, and without true forms, insanely hard.
- This chapter introduces 2 new enemies
This chapter contains 8 levels.
- Stage 17-1: Three Bores serve as the boss with Gory and Hippoe spawning frequently.
- Stage 17-2: A highly magnified Master A. serves as the boss, with Otta-smack-u, Duche, and Celeboodle appearing throughout the battle to stall the player.
- Stage 17-3: Three Le'boin serve as the boss, with occasional support from Owlbrow and more Le'boins once the initial wave has been defeated.
- Stage 17-4: R. Ost makes it's first appearance as the boss, with support from Otta-smack-u and Duche.
- Stage 17-5: The Face appears as the boss, constantly backed by Rain D., occasionally spawning Mooth to provide money to the player.
- Stage 17-6: Once the base is damaged, Camelle will appear as the boss, supported by several extremely strong One Horns, who will respawn upon death.
- Stage 17-7: Six H. Nahs serve as this level's boss, backed by constantly spawning Shadow Boxer Ks.
- Stage 17-8: Dober P.D will appear here for it's first time with Celeboodles, Otta-smack-u, and Dagshunds constantly spawning as support.
- This Sub-Chapter is named after an infamous prison in California, USA.
- This Sub-Chapter is the one before Jail-Break Tunnel, containing the infamous "The Great Escaper" (A treasure radar may be used to acquire the first stories of legend special cat: Ururun Wolf.