A Day of Reckoning is the first stage in The Legend Ends.
- Capy is sent out after 5 seconds.
- Camelle will spawn as a boss after 10 seconds.
- After 40 seconds, a second Capy will spawn.
- There are three waves of Gabriel peons in this stage. The first appears after 36 seconds and consists of five Gabriels, with a 1-second delay on each Gabriel.
- After 73 seconds, the second wave of peons will spawn, with eight Gabriels total and and a 2-second delay on each one.
- After 110 seconds, the last wave of peons will spawn, with fifteen Gabriels total and a 2-seconds delay on each one. No more enemies spawn after this, allowing you to take out the boss and its support.
Gabriel Swarm Wait-Out - by Nurse Wuffa
- Mandatory - ①Cat ②Tank Cat ③Crazed Cat ④Crazed Tank Cat ⑤Crazed Gross Cat ⑥Crazed Bird Cat ⑦Crazed Lizard Cat ⑧ Awakened Bahamut Cat
- Optional - ⑨⑩ slots are free to use for a cat combo or support units. Recommendations are:
- The key on this stage is surviving the three Gabriel waves. Efficient cat deployment is essential in effectively stalling Capys and Camelle.
- Money is scarce in this level, and since constant meat shield deployment is a must, this only add to the problem. Thus, smart cat deployment is key.
- After the third Gabriel swarm is eliminated, use long range units to defeat the Capy. Once they are out, a well-timed A. Bahamut should be able of taking care of Camelle and the Enemy Base.