A Day of Reckoning is the first stage in The Legend Ends.
- Capy is sent out after 5 seconds.
- Camelle will spawn as a boss after 10 seconds.
- After 40 seconds, a second Capy will spawn.
- There are three waves of Gabriel peons in this stage. The first appears after 36 seconds and consists of five Gabriels, with a 1-second delay on each Gabriel.
- After 73 seconds, the second wave of peons will spawn, with eight Gabriels total and and a 2-second delay on each one.
- After 110 seconds, the last wave of peons will spawn, with fifteen Gabriels total and a 2-seconds delay on each one. No more enemies spawn after this, allowing you to take out the boss and its support.
The easiest way to win in this level is to use long ranged attackers and kill Camelle as soon as possible,while stalling the Capies. Gabriels can be a real pain, so small units with good damage against angels are also a need (they don't necessarely need to have massive damage, Manic Flying Cat is decent enough), as well as, possibly, Ramen. Money can be a problem here, so using cheap units and waiting to fight close to your base is the best choice. Rich Cat can help you out if you are having trouble, in any case, try to not waste any money.